Receive a RAS Assessment

RAS Assessments

The Regional Assessment Service (RAS) is for older people who have low level needs. This means that they can remain in their home, but need some assistance with daily activities such as house cleaning or shopping.

To work out if you need a RAS Assessment, you will need to contact the My Aged Care Contact Centre on 1800 200 422.  They will speak with you about your needs and determine whether you are eligible for a RAS Assessment.

Community Options is a registered RAS organisation.

If you require the RAS and Community Options is assigned to conduct your Home Support Assessment, one of our friendly and helpful Home Support Assessors will contact you to arrange a date and a time to conduct the Home Support Assessment.