Community Options' NDIS Services
Community Options is a registered NDIS service provider.
This means that we provide support services under the NDIS.
We can help and assist you, if you are:
- Eligible for the NDIS; or
- Transitioning to the NDIS; or
- Already participating in the NDIS.
We provide the following supports:
Levels of Supports Coordination
- Supports Connection
- Coordination of Supports
- Specialist Support Coordination
Management of Plan
- Financial Intermediary
- Early childhood (0-8 years)
- Children/Young Adults
Focus of the Plan
- Psycho-social disability
- Speciality Focus - MS, MND, Younger Onset Dementia
- Degenerative Diseases
We also provide support to a client's families and/or carers.
We can support you with the NDIS support connection (coordination) and plan management under ‘Improved Life Choices’ (0014):[table “” not found /]
Why you should consider our NDIS assistance
With the NDIS well underway in the ACT, it is important to think about your NDIS support plan and the goals and aspirations you want to achieve through accessing the NDIS.
Working with us, we can assist you:
- To work out your goals and aspirations
- Identify the services which would best support your goals and quality of life outcomes
- Meet with your NDIS planner to assist you in creating your plan
- Review your NDIS plan to determine if it meets all your needs
- Revise your NDIS plan (if necessary) to take back to to your NDIS planner for review
Assistance from Community Options can benefit potential NDIS participants as we have:
- Expertise in complex coordination and case management
- Experience in assisting people to build their capacity to exercise choice and control in the design of their NDIS plan to suit their needs.
Want to know more or would like our assistance?
If you wish to receive additional information about Community Options NDIS services or find out how Community Options can help you, please contact us and one of our friendly team members will be happy to assist.
Phone us on: (02) 6295 8800