National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) commenced in the ACT on 1 July 2014. Please note that the NDIS will roll out nationally from 1 July 2016.
The NDIS provides support for eligible people with permanent and significant disability, their families and carers. Participants of the NDIS will have individualised NDIS funding.
Community Options is a registered NDIS provider
We are committed to providing individualised support, tailored to your specific needs, wants, preferences and goals . We specialise in working with you to assist you to achieve your NDIS goals.
We provide the following supports:
Levels of Supports Coordination
- Support Connection
- Coordination of Supports
- Specialist Support Coordination
Management of Plan
- Financial Intermediary Monthly Processing
- Financial and Service Intermediary Activities
- Early childhood (0-8 years)
- Children/Young Adults
Focus of the Plan
- Psycho-social disability
- Speciality Focus - MS, MND, Younger Onset Dementia
- Degenerative Diseases
We also provide support to a client's families and/or carers.
Community Options is able to support you in the coordination and plan management under the ‘Improved Life Choices’ (0014):[table “” not found /]
Community Options is committed to providing independent, client focussed and skilled coordination of NDIS supports and will work with the National Disability Agency (NDIA) to ensure that we provide excellent services that meet the NDIS requirements and client expectations.
Community Options, the NDIS and You
For more information about the NDIS and its impacts on you as a client or as a provider, please click on the NDIS Menu items or:
- Find out what the NDIS is all about here
- Read about the NDIS in the ACT here
- Find out about the NDIS individual transitions plan and how they will impact you here
- Discover what NDIS supports and services Community Options can provide you here
- Learn how Community Options can assist you with the NDIS