Community Options Home Care Package Services
If you have already been assessed by the ACAT and have been assigned a Home Care Package, Community Options can work with you to design a care plan which best meets your needs at your approved level of care. Services provided as part of a Home Care Package can include:
- Domestic Assistance (e.g. home cleaning, garden maintenance or shopping assistance)
- Personal Care (e.g. assistance with showering, dressing or personal grooming)
- Social activities or assistance to access the community
- Allied Health services such as physiotherapy and podiatry
- Home modifications such as the installation of hand rails
Community Options has extensive experience in coordination and case management. We also have access to an extensive network of service providers which enables us to find supports which best fit your lifestyle. We will work with you to ensure that the services you receive provide the right outcomes to help you live safely in your home.
Want to know more or would like our assistance?
If you’d like to find out how Community Options can help you with your Home Care Package, please contact us and one of our experienced and friendly team members will be happy to assist.
Phone us on (02) 6295 8800